Taj Mahal – Magnificent temples, a mosaic of colors, and a special kind of adventure await you in India. The most famous building in India – the Taj Mahal – has its place in Agra. The vast tomb draws visitors from all over the world under its spell. Not far away is the Red Fort.
Did you know that this palace complex dates from the Mughal Empire? India is a fascinating and diverse country that, with its 1.3 billion people, is home to many languages and cultures. You will get to know the everyday life of the locals up close on an India adventure tour.
India trip – magnificent temples and animal experiences in the land of Maharajas
Ride a camel through the Thar Desert or go on a jungle safari through Ranthambhore National Park. With a bit of luck, you can marvel at wild animals in the wild! Keep your eyes open – because a tiger might show itself!
A little insider tip is a cruise through the Indian Ocean. A particular highlight is an entrance to the port of Mumbai. An imposing archway that towers over the ships welcomes India’s visitors. Stroll through the gardens that surround the ornate Taj Mahal.
The ornately decorated Amber Fort is sheltered on a mountainside and served as the Kadhawaha dynasty’s seat. On the drive to the Amber Fort by off-road vehicle, the view inevitably falls on the impressive Palace of the Winds. Perhaps you will also learn how to tie a sari or turban on your combined trip to India.
During your vacation in India, you will visit pulsating metropolises such as Delhi, Jaipur, and Agra and see imposing buildings such as the Red Fort, the Winds Palace, and the Taj Mahal, the famous marble-white mausoleum. Also, discover Jodhpur, the “Blue City” with its mighty fort.
Explore impressive metropolises and buildings on your vacation in India
On the drive to the Amber Fort by off-road vehicle, the view inevitably falls on the fantastic Palace of the Winds. Perhaps you will also learn how to tie a sari or turban on your India combination tour through India.
You will visit pulsating metropolises such as Delhi, Jaipur, and Agra and visit imposing buildings such as the Red Fort, the Palace of the Winds, and the Taj Mahal on your India trip to the famous marble-white mausoleum. Also, discover Jodhpur, the “Blue City,” its mighty fort.
You can get your first impressions of India on a city tour of Delhi. Take a look at the Red Fort, Mahatma Gandhi’s memorial, and Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India.
In New Delhi, you will visit the tomb of Humayun, a square sandstone building with a double dome made of marble. This impressive structure is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
On the way to Bikaner, you will cross the Shekhawati region and visit some typical local Havelis. These stately houses were built around an inner courtyard according to the traditional oriental pattern.
I arrived in Bikaner, visit the Junagarh Fort from the 15th century. Between crystal glass, mirror effects, Chinese wallpaper, Dutch tiles, and gold leaf, you will get an idea of the Rathore maharajas’ splendid life.
Visit the blue and the pink city.
On your India trip, you will also visit Jodhpur, the” “blue City”: “Every house in the old town is painted blue. The next stop is Ranakpur, with its spectacular Jain temple complex. The main temple made of white marble has 1,444 columns designed individually.
In Udaipur, you take a city tour and visit the city palace from the 18th century, inspiring its artistic design with countless ornaments and glittering mirrors. You will also get to know Jaipur. In the” “ink City,” “the same house in the old town lights up in pink.
Ten reasons for your vacation in India
- Hardly any other country offers such a cultural diversity as India.
- Diverse landscapes: snow-capped peaks, hot deserts, dream beaches, and palm trees; you will find it all in India.
- Indian cuisine has an extensive range. Especially for vegetarians. No matter if spicy, savory, or mild – you are guaranteed to find the right thing here.
- Indians are some of the most hospitable and open people in the world.
- India is the perfect place for spiritual people. No matter whether old or young – spirituality is of great importance to Indians.
- In India, you can quickly get to your destination for little money.
- Bollywood! Experience the mentality depicted in the films live.
- Breath-taking: The Himayala is the highest mountain range in the world.
- Home of Yoga: Find your inner center and meditate in the land of the sun salutation.
- Numerous festivals: The most colorful is undoubtedly the Holi festival, the festival of color, where people throw colored powder and dance until late at night.